Skipping

TV I thought this was worth highlighting. Some people at the Doctor Who Restoration Team discussion board are reporting an error with the second disc of the new Season One boxset. To quote:

"I was watching World War Three, as i made my way through the set, and at the moment that the Doctor says "sorry" to the dead government guy in the cupboard, it suddenly jumps to the next chapter with Mickey and Jackie in Mickey's bedroom. I've played it on my dvd player and computer and the same thing happens." (Warren Andrews)

Then later in the thread:

"Just checked mine against my off-air DVD recording. There is about 2-3minutes missing where you say. Looking on my dvd counter (standalone & PC) it isn't jumping on.. the section is missing completely." (Matthew Forrester)

I was going to buy my copy tomorrow. Have any of our readers who have received the set early spotted this issue? I'm reluctant to part with my birthday money now if there is something wrong...

No comments: