"All News Dan Harmon"

TV I've never seen Community, but people I respect have and say it's quite good and that's because of its creator and show-runner Dan Harmon. Or rather he was show-runner and now he isn't. As ever rumours are filtering across this digital wasteland, but rather than simply letting them, Harmon's taken to his blog and set a few things to rest. Or tried to:
"The important one is this quote from Bob Greenblatt in which he says he’s sure I’m going to be involved somehow, something like that. That’s a misquote. I think he meant to say he’s sure cookies are yummy, because he’s never called me once in the entire duration of his employment at NBC. He didn’t call me to say he was starting to work there, he didn’t call me to say I was no longer working there and he definitely didn’t call to ask if I was going to be involved. I’m not saying it’s wrong for him to have bigger fish to fry, I’m just saying, NBC is not a credible source of All News Dan Harmon."
It's a classy piece of writing, tonally well thought through and leaving fans of the show in no doubt as what the show won't be like in the coming season.

No comments: