Oscars 2010 Results.

Film Here are the ratified results as confirmed by our adjudicator:
Actor in a supporting role
I said: Matt Damon in Invictus
Oscar said: Christoph Waltz in Inglourious Basterds

Animated feature film
I said: The Princess and the Frog
Oscar said: Up

Music (original song)
I said: Take it All, from Nine by Maury Yeston
Oscar said: The Weary Kind, from Crazy Heart, by Ryan Bingham and T Bone Burnett

Writing (original screenplay)
I said: Inglourious Basterds (Quentin Tarantino)
Oscar said: The Hurt Locker (Mark Boal)

Short film (animated)
I said: A Matter of Loaf and Death
Oscar said: Logorama (Nicolas Schmerkin)

Documentary (short subject)
I said: The Last Truck: Closing of a GM Plant (Steven Bognar and Julia Reichert)
Oscar said: Music by Prudence (Roger Ross Williams and Elinor Burkett)

Short film (live action)
I said: Miracle Fish
Oscar said: The New Tenants (Joachim Back and Tivi Magnusson)

Makeup
I said: Star Trek (Barney Burman, Mindy Hall and Joel Harlow)
Oscar said: Star Trek (Barney Burman, Mindy Hall and Joel Harlow)

Actress in a supporting role
I said: Maggie Gyllenhaal in Crazy Heart
Oscar said: Mo'Nique in Precious

Art direction
I said: Avatar (art direction: Rick Carter and Robert Stromberg; set decoration: Kim Sinclair)
Oscar said: Avatar (art direction: Rick Carter and Robert Stromberg; set decoration: Kim Sinclair)

Costume design
I said: Coco Before Chanel (Catherine Leterrier)
Oscar said: The Young Victoria (Sandy Powell)

Sound editing
I said: Avatar
Oscar said: The Hurt Locker

Sound mixing
I said: Avatar
Oscar said: The Hurt Locker

Cinematography
I said: Avatar (Mauro Fiore)
Oscar said: Avatar (Mauro Fiore)

Music (original score)
I said: Avatar (James Horner)
Oscar said: Up (Michael Giacchino)

Visual effects
I said: Avatar
Oscar said: Avatar

Documentary (feature)
I said: Burma VJ (Anders Østergaard and Lise Lense-Møller)
Oscar said: The Cove (Louie Psihoyos and Fisher Stevens)

Film editing
I said: Avatar (Stephen Rivkin, John Refoua and James Cameron)
Oscar said: The Hurt Locker (Bob Murawski and Chris Innis)

Foreign language film
I said: The Milk of Sorrow (Claudia Llosa, Peru)
Oscar said: The Secret in Their Eyes (Juan Jose Campanella, Argentina)

Actor in a leading role
I said: Morgan Freeman in Invictus
Oscar said: Jeff Bridges in Crazy Heart

Actress in a leading role
I said: Carey Mulligan in An Education
Oscar said: Sandra Bullock in The Blind Side

Directing
I said: The Hurt Locker (Kathryn Bigelow)
Oscar said: The Hurt Locker (Kathryn Bigelow)

Best picture
I said: The Hurt Locker
Oscar said: The Hurt Locker
6/23 or 38% Significantly the Avatar sweep I was predicting didn't take place. Congratulations to Kathryn Bigelow.

1 comment:

Bill Vanders said...

Sandra Bullock has won an Oscar. Now we've seen everything! Get ready, Keanu-2011 will be your year.