Lisa Hannigan's missing

Music The Mercury Music Prize nominations have been announced. I can conclusively say I've haven't heard most of this music -- which is different to saying I haven't heard *of* it, I suppose. I'm still trotting through that music history book -- I've reached the early romantics -- Berlioz and Schubert -- and haven't had time to visit Glasvegas.

It's probably time to catch up. To help myself along, I've listed the nominees below with links to Spotify, well at least links to what I can find. Florence And + Machine's album isn't on yet and Lisa Hannigan's missing too. Spotify's been a bit slow with updates lately. Perhaps some record companies have instituted an artificial gap between when an album is released and when it appears on the service ...

Kasabian - West Ryder Pauper Lunatic Asylum

The Horrors - Primary Colours

Friendly Fires - Friendly Fires

Glasvegas - Glasvegas

La Roux - La Roux

Florence + The Machine - Lungs

Bat For Lashes - Two Suns

Lisa Hannigan - Sea Sew

The Invisible - the Invisible

Led Bib - Sensible Shoes

Sweet Billy Pilgrim - Twice Born Men

Speech Debelle - Speech Therapy

1 comment:

Matthew Rudd said...

Bat For Lashes all the way.