Maybe nothing. Possibly something.

TV  I've just had the following conversation on Twitter which I thought was worth posting here for reasons that will become apparent:

kariebookish Has the new Doctor been revealed by actor's slip-up on BBC24's entertainment show? Actor said "P. Joseph .. y'know the new .. *potential ...

feelinglistless Which actor? Although they could just have been working from speculation. C. Tate did that once.

kariebookish He's in Survivors with Mr Joseph - Phillip Rhys was talking about his fellow cast members in the new series and looked mortified afterwards

kariebookish Oh fuck. You're right. PJ probably found out during the Survivors production and told people. Happened to DT during Quatermass.

kariebookish Can't believe nobody else caught the interview. Where are the fanboys I want to know.

feelinglistless I'm off to Outpost Gallifrey to see if its a thing there yet.

kariebookish Tragically I'm heading to LJ and a knitting forum. Need to broaden my fangirl horizons. Have also blogged just to say told-you-so ..nor not.

feelinglistless Current OG discussion: "What if the Doctor regenerates into a Dalek? " Typical. Would you mind me posting this conversation on Behind The Sofa?

kariebookish Nope. Go ahead.

I didn't see it myself (obviously) but this sounds exactly like the way we'd get a confirmation in this day and age, a slip of the tongue by Reza from the second season of 24, doing fluff ironically for the remake of a series created by Terry Nation. So then. Paterson Joseph off of Neverwhere (and a few things since). I was hoping for Callum Blue myself.

Updated:

[The interview's now dropped off YouTube.]

No comments: