Life Goodness, is that the time? I slept in this morning (nine o'clock, the very idea!), shaved, checked the mail, got breakfast, looked out of the window, sat down at my computer and here we, or rather I, am are over four hours later, still sitting here. I had planned to do all kinds of things today, my last Saturday off before going back to work next week, but I feel trapped, and wondering what to do. The reason for my lethargy?

The Internet Meme Timeline.

It's fair to say a lot of this material has lost some its sparkle, but as I edge slowly across the timeline spotting everything which passed me by the 90s because I wasn't on-line and after that because I was on dial-up, I do wonder if the web is quite as exciting or edgy as it used to be. Now that everyone wants to be a videomaker, will we see the likes of TouristGuy again?

No comments: