"I don't know why Y didn't come..."

The Sugababes: does intra-band tension create the best music?
Thesis -- that the babes have been getting worse the more they've become chummier. "Certainly the music that former members Mutya Buena and Siobhan Donaghy made after their departures from the group, suggests that they took the creative spark with them."

Joss-sticks increase cancer risk: Official
I was a scented cone man myself.

US Presidential Campaign Videos
I was asked who Obama's running mate was last night at a pub quiz. I've spent so long calling him Leo Mcgarry, I couldn't remember the name Joe Biden. It's art imitating life, life imitating art. Though hopefully not, at least for Biden or a power plant, if you see what I mean.

Lord Mayor flies Olympic flag
"The Lord Mayor of Liverpool will help get the official preparations for London 2012 underway this weekend by hoisting the Olympic flag from the roof of the Town Hall."

The Asda Story Item Mall Now Open for Business
Brand confusion for those of us in the UK

Blake's 7 Returns, Red Dwarf Rumored Next
Just so long as it's as funny as Season 7.

Shakespeare’s Globe to release music through own label
Record label name almost a Daily Show reference.

Finally, following on from last night's review:

No comments: