See below.

Meme Saw that Keris had done this and well, you know me.

* Pick fifteen of your favourite movies.
* Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
* Post them here for everyone to guess.
* Strike it out when someone guesses correctly in the comments, and put who guessed it and the movie.
* NO Googling or using IMDb search functions.

1. "She must have really been in love to get to this. How can so many sincere moments, one after the other, lead to such misery... who'd want that?"

2. "I can't help thinking that at some point someone is going to produce a piglet and we'll all have to chase it."

3. "All right, Bub, your fuckin' head is coming right off."

4. "Do I look 50 to you?"
"Yeah."
"Really?"
"Well, I mean, you know, only from the neck up."

5. "I did not come to medical school to murder my class mates no matter how deranged they might be."

6. "Here's our man. Yeah, all right. Here's me. Well, the guy playin' me anyway. Even though he don't look nothin' like me. But, whatever."

7. ""I want to squeeze you, lick you, pucker up and kiss you"? You make her sound like a lemon!"

8. "How did I end up with a kid on the other end of the political spectrum? How did I fail? Steffi, get me a copy of my will... and an eraser."

9. "The world's about to end, and here I am, stuck in traffic."

10. "What do you want?"
"I just want to help you."
"Don't listen to him, he just wants to scrape our faces off."

11. "I would love to believe in a universe where you wake up and don't have to to go to work and you step outside and meet two beautiful 18-year-old sister who are also girlfriends and are also very nice people."

12. "I don't mind what you did; I mind how you did it."

13 . "Oh, I'm crazy? Those fuckin' hobbit movies were boring as hell. All it was, was a bunch of people walking, three movies of people walking to a fucking volcano."

14. "A woman never goes anywhere but the hospital without packing makeup, clothes, and jewelry."

15. "You all wanna be looking very intently at your own belly buttons. I see a head start to rise, violence is going to ensue. Probably guessed we mean to be thieving here but what we're after is not yours. So, let's have no undue fussing." Serenity. Well done, Ben!

Have at you ...

5 comments:

Ben said...

I can't believe I can only get one of them. I feel ashamed. 15 has got to be 'Serenity' (there's nothing like Whedon dialogue!)

Anonymous said...

13. Clerks II

Anonymous said...

4. Ocean's 12.

Is it wise to admit that this is a favourite film?! It's rubbish!

Anonymous said...

No.2 - Pride and Prejudice

Orbyn said...

6. 24 Hour Party People? Possibly?