Cluster pillow

Life I have new pillows. I’ve always had a chequered history with pillows, enduring a mish-mash over the years acquiring them from all over the place and never really been happy with them. Some too floppy, others too flat but mostly of the kind which never really give me a good night’s sleep, particularly since I had that fall and despite being generally mended don’t get a completely uninterrupted sleep cycle. Some of it’s to do with the age old mattress and the base which needs replacing but a lot of it has had to do with the pillows not being head friendly.

I have new pillows, then. At the risk of sounding like The West Wing's President Jed Bartlett describing a carving knife, these are Norwegian Snuggledown Clusterdown pillows, which have spiral fibres, have piped edges and are one hundred percent cotton in a three hundred thread count jacquard cover. When you place your head down at the end of the day it is almost as though they have been waiting to give you comfort and although my shoulders still ache in the morning, if I roll over the stiffness disappears. These are very, very nice pillows.

2 comments:

Annette said...

Those sound heavenly. Do you have a link where someone might order them online?

Stuart Ian Burns said...

There seem to be plenty of places -- I just googled 'Norwegian Snuggledown Clusterdown' and found loads. Amazon dot coe dot uuk have 2 for £15.