New New Job

Life My absense in the past couple of days short of a couple of reviews is because I began my new job this weekend. Actually, working the Grand National last week helped to get my brain back into the ethic so except for a bout of first day nerves, I was ok.

I'm used to workplaces where anything you might do could have critical consequences. It's simply not like that here which means that whenever I'm doing anything, I'm always expecting it to be more complex or in other words that I'm missing something vital.

Everybody is nice and understanding what with everything being shiny and new and although there'll obviously by some issues with continuity from weekend to weekend and simply remembering how to do everything, I'm really enjoying the basically relaxed atmosphere.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But what is it?