Links for 2007-02-06 [del.icio.us] - Rmail

  • DVD Times: 6 DEFA Studios Films in February
    A boring title which hides a really exciting fact. "The Singing Ringing Tree" comes to DVD. Not that I've ever seen it (that I can remember) but I'll finally be able to watch a film everyone else has been talking about all these years.
  • News Askew: Old Clerks poster in Oxford Circus
    "Our scooper spotted this blast from the past in Oxford Circus underground station (part of the famous "tube"). They've taken away loads of old advertising posters, leaving even older ones underneath. Check out what was revealed!"
  • TrekMovie.com: Star Trek remastered screenshots
    I haven't watched Star Trek in years but I can't wait to see these. These pages include old and new comparisons.
  • No comments: