Wrecked

Film Another week another link to The AV Blog, this time they're suggesting 14 Truly Sexy Sex Scenes. I remember being at university and sitting down with my friends to enjoy Betty Blue and watching their faces as the opening few minutes unfolded. I don't think I could possibly disagree with any of them, and it's good to see some left of field choices like Y Tu Mamma Tambien. If I was really being asked, I might have also included No Way Out, one of the milestones of my teenage years, the moment between Kevin Costner and Sean Young in the back of the limousine was filled with forbidden pleasures; Pretty Woman -- I knew intellectually (if that's the word) that Julia Roberts didn't appear in this scene but again this didn't stop my young mind blowing fuse. It was the boots I'm sure; and Mr. & Mrs Smith because I really didn't understand the fascination with Angelina Jolie until I saw her that scene of her and Brad Pitt on the floor of the wrecked house. In my head this scene probably goes on much longer than it does in the actual the film ...

No comments: