Fun with ...

Film I was out taking a study break at Tesco buying a loaf when I stumbled into a Choices Video and picked up far too many dvds for myself and for presents from their £2.99 range (the best being Minority Report, I Robot, The Dreamers, Big Fish, Master & Commander and The Truth About Cats and Dogs if you must know) and decided that I'd have a look at what was out to see if I could support my rep cinema discussion from the other day. The art house cinema racks were full. The thirty or so copies of Big Mommas House 2 and Fun With Dick and Jane were all out. I don't know if this means anything though -- I've read in many places that actually behaviour in the rental market is considerably different than theatrical -- people will actively miss some things at the cinema and wait for the dvd. That's what I'm hoping is the case here, otherwise my hypothesis is in serious trouble...

No comments: