A post in which I make a sudden, powerful, yet obvious discovery.

Life I've suddenly become very conscious of my blog. For some reason it dawned on me this weekend that anyone I meet who cares to google my name can suddenly read about almost everything which has happened to me since mid-2001. I know that was always the point, but it must seem like the height of exhibitionism. I mean I haven't been too personal on here, and hardly written about work, but I'm endlessly going to be at the disadvantage that some will know heaps more about me than I know about them. Is this why bloggers tend to roam in packs? Part of me is second guessing what I've written -- what did this thing I said in 2004 about that say about me? What impression does my 'about me' post make? So there are two options. Take all of this down and walk away, or leave it where it is and come to the conclusion that actually it's a four year advertisement for who I am and that should be proud that I'm still here. Looks like I'm staying then.

No comments: