'I just wanted to say ... how honoured ... I am .... to be here in ... um ... London...'

Life Blogger is slow tonight, which is ironic considering how wierdly exciting the day has been. For reasons I can't mention, as the Blog Rules come into force with all the cruelty you'd expect. So much to say, so much risk involved in mentioning. You might have noticed by the date stamp that I'm not standing in the middle of The Barfly watching Juliette Lewis. Every now and then I get a feeling about something, not a sixth or seventh sense but an idea that something might not be such a good idea. It's probably crap, but after the busyness of life lately I just didn't have the inclination. I suspect that the distinctly average reviews I've read since buying a ticket can't have helped, or the mysteriously distracted appearance by Miss Lewis at The Baftas on Saturday night. Come the weekend I'll probably regret this once in a lifetime chance, but if that's the case I can always watch her performance on the mike in the film Strange Days and imagine.

No comments: