Links for 2005-01-07 [del.icio.us]

Links for 2005-01-07 [del.icio.us]

  • Streets of Putney
    I once worked in a record shop and the manager would play Julian Cope all day. Eventually I turned to him and said: "Is that Ralph McTell?" He wasn't happy. Can't see why.
  • Tsunami Badness: It's How You Behave In A Crisis That Counts
    I saw two men in town today with t-shirts and buckets with Earthquake Appeal emblazened on them. For some reason they didn't seem official.
  • Betty Blue actress weds prisoner
    Seems about right. I'll never forget showing the film to my friends at university. Look on their faces during the first five minutes...
  • The First Look at A SCANNER DARKLY
    Richard Linklater is bringing the style of 'Waking Life' to a film with a plot
  • The Donnas - I Don't Wanna Know (If You Don't Want Me)
  • thirtysomething - TVGuide says it's coming in to dvd in 2005!
    Yes I know it's Region One story, but it was fairly popular over here so a (2) might not be too far behind. As interesting perhaps is that a reunion film might be made for the big screen.
  • No comments: