Links for 2004-10-31 [del.icio.us]

Links for 2004-10-31 [del.icio.us]

  • Peel Unplugged
    Simon Garfield, writer of 'The Nation's Favourite' collects together John Peel's best stories about himself.
  • Copyright and the Mouse: How Disney's Mickey Mouse Changed the World
    Who says that corporations aren't a law unto themselves?
  • Camera Photos
    I like cameras too
  • Jewel: Live At Humphrey's By The Bay
    I've never seen Jewel play live before (well live on dvd). I don't think I was prepared for how deadpan funny she is.
  • Brimful of Asha, Explained
    Extraordinary piece of research.
  • The Tribe (1998)
    Underrated Stephen Poliakoff film in which Jeremy Northam tries to keep himself away from a modernist hippy commune populated by people like Joely Richardson, Anna Friel and Laura Fraser. Basically impossible then.
  • The Esquire Cover Gallery since 1933
  • Teatime of the Dead
    Suw Charman meets Simon Pegg and Edgar Wright at a 'Shaun of the Dead' masterclass. Don't worry, when I finally met Gina McKee all I could say was 'I Liked The Passion' which thankfully was a mini-series she was in and she knew what I meant.
  • girl with a movie camera
    "diary of the making of a feature-length film, in production in Italy in the summer of 2004"
  • No comments: