Links for 2004-10-26 [del.icio.us]

Links for 2004-10-26 [del.icio.us]

  • Play.com is now a bookseller
    Although with a smaller selection, it is slightly cheaper than amazon and has free postage. Competative.
  • Jun-ichi Arai: The Futurist of Fabric
    "For more than 40 years Arai has been rethinking what a fabric is: making three-dimensional scarves out of steel, reinterpreting ancient traditions like tie-dye, and developing flame-retardant fibers for theatrical and commercial drapery."
  • Apple iPod Photo
    I suspect I won't be the only person posting this link tonight -- but it's just really nice. Actually the photo issue is fairly irrelivant -- its the 60gig capacity I'm really interested in. So much music at your fingertips. How much do you want to bet
  • Boing Boing endorses John Kerry for President
    Well so do I if that means anything. Thought not.
  • Flicka
    Read that again.
  • Future Ashlee Simpson Gaffes (and Subsequent Multi-Phase Spin)
    That was quick. Look, it's a career imploding as we watch. And before she made in roads in the UK. Look I'm in a mean mood tonight. Sorry.
  • mp3 downloads of songs played by John Peel
    What I missed.
  • Film of the Day: Radio Days (1987)
  • Chris Walken interviewed by The Onion A.V. Club
    "I didn't decide to be an actor; I got a job. I was in a musical called 'Baker Street', and I auditioned for a part in a play, and I got the part."
  • No comments: