Links for 2004-10-01 [del.icio.us]

Links for 2004-10-01 [del.icio.us]

  • tipping the sacred cows
    inner workings of a monkey at their keyboard
  • "I'll Find Out Things - I'll Find Out Who Done It"
    Ian Jones on The Singing Detective
  • Heat Magazine wierdly gives 'Jersey Girl' a great review
    I wondered why they were flying off the shelves at Woolworths. Linked graphic held at News Askew.
  • Mt. St. Helens On "Orange Alert"
    Possibility that it could erupt. Scary stuff.
  • Newsweek assesses last night's US Presidential debate quite succinctly
    Of the bits of footage which turned up on the BBC tonight, Bush looked slightly stoned by the lights and annoyed that he still has to go through the process being asked all the questions as though everyone is try to prove he's not clever.
  • And a Google News search for the word 'debate'.
    Kerry looked like your girlfriend's father debating politics at the dinner table and wonder what his daughter is doing with a geek like and you. I know which one I'd be picking to run a country (you know I mean Kerry right?).
  • Substitute Bank Holidays
    According to the DTI website, there are substitute bank holidays on the 27th and 28th December 2004 to make up for Christmas being over a weekend.
  • Another in a hundred reasons I use Amazon.
    That's good customer service. Via jkottke, but I'm not ashamed.
  • Album List for Winamp
    Creates a playlist with album covers -- like a virtual HMV
  • Film of the Day: Coyote Ugly (2000)
    What's not to like? No really?
  • No comments: