Links for 2004-09-22 [del.icio.us]

Links for 2004-09-22 [del.icio.us]

  • Nellie McKay is actually 22.
    Still a fantastic album all the same. And no one held this sort of thing against The Spice Girls.
  • GenieCorp (TM) | WE ADD SPLICE TO LIFE (TM)
    I received a message out of the blue from Aurelio O'Brien pointing me towards this website publicising his new novel 'Eve'. I'm not sure if I'm the only person to get the email but I thought I'd give it a shout out anyway because its colourfully unusual.
  • Fashion faux pas
    Wierd attitude to administration at London Fashion Week.
  • Liverpool Biennial Blog 2004
    Just an excellent idea. I think I'll go and post it to the main weblog as well ...
  • Marvellous mods
    Alex Krotoski goes Boing Boing over PC case mods. Is there nothing a PC can't look like now?
  • Film of the Day: George of the Jungle (1997)
    It features and ape called Ape. Voiced by John Cleese.
  • More evidence of a Google browser (kottke.org)
    It'll have to be really special to beat Firefox. But knowing Google ....
  • US Government Domain Names
    No algore.gov I notice. Now that would have been embarassing
  • Speke, Liverpool @ Wiki
    I used to live there you know ...
  • Life In The Present
    ... a virtual art gallery blog
  • No comments: