[del.icio.us] links for 2004-09-26

[del.icio.us] links for 2004-09-26

  • Fantastic Four costume pictures
    Just right. Although I suppose the fact that in the comics they're already dark blue loses the cheese factor straight away -- unlike yellow spandex
  • A Brief History of Korean Cinema
  • A to Z of excuses from the UK Railways
    My favourite that I've heard was: "I'm sorry the train is delayed. We just don't know what we're doing?" I think the announcer was drunk.
  • The Complete Far Side
    For that price, I'd expect free cow tools.
  • April Winchell: Multimedia
    Extraordinary variety of music and sound files. Hard to explain in such a small place. Just click!
  • amy winehouse 'frank'
    BBC Collective page, including tracks and live material
  • Doctor Who New Series News @ BBC
  • Film of the Day: Smoke (1995)
    Slow burner
  • 'Prozac Nation' actually available in Norway
    Just one positive review away from having a punt -- anyone know what the exchange rate is like?
  • Gathering at the waterhole
    A Del.icio.us review from The Guardian

  • No comments: