Life Fani's over tonight and currently watching Sex in the City. I'm not. This is a programme I've watched rarely. It's not that I haven't tried. After all I should love it. It's set in New York. It has snappy dialogue. But somewhere between trying to keep up with new episodes and who the hell everything is, nothing gelled. Perhaps when I sign up for The Guardian's DVD rental service, which was so painless it would be stupid not too, I'll catch up.

So here we are at friday already again. I've spent much of the week having a low budget time in catching up on films and music and reading. It seems unexciting (and possibly is) put time's gone quickly and I'm already wondering about all the things I can be doing with the next forty-eight hours. I'm wondering if it's possible to spring a surprise on yourself. I'll tell you tomorrow ...

No comments: