Spam Or rather Spam?
From: Nicole Bradley
"Hi there. I found your email on the internet and you sounded interesting, so I thought I would drop you a quick email. I'm 26, I have a degree in sports medicine, and my goal is to be a physical therapist. I'm single at the moment, but that doesn't mean I'm not looking! :) I'm new to the area, so I don't have a lot of friends, or even acquaintences yet! I'd love to find someone to show me the sites. I don't mean for this to be a trashy "what's your age and type", so I'll stop here. Write me back here if you'd like to find out more. I'd certainly like to find out more about you!"
I'm guessing so because it's from a slightly bizarre hotmail address, but these guys are really getting imaginative. Unless there really is a Nicole ... nah ...

No comments: