Moving Hello there. Yes I've moved again. As I've mentioned before the whole port5 thing was always skin of the teeth and according to Vicky, "Friend of mine just told me that Portland's name servers have gone up the swanny - BIG disaster!" I think this must mean that they've lost everyone's password which means I can't ftp so I can't update (which is why it looked like I hadn't been updating since last Wednesday). Luckily I'd just updated the template to load the titlebar from somewhere else, so I could add the not to subtle graffitti above to it. Last night I moved everything to Blogspot. I emailed everyone I could think of to let them know, but I'm not sure how many of you are just casual readers so this seemed like the best way to let you'll do it. I'll keep it up there until next Monday, and hopefully everyone will have moved with me by then. Such a pain. Hopefully, though, it will draw your attention away from Evans... and now AD FREE!

No comments: