Jaimie Alexander on Wonder Woman.

Film Brief, and I'm sorry, sponsored interview from Variety in which the perfect choice for Wonder Woman (before she was effectively Remmington Steeled from the role) says as much then precedes to shit talk the potential employer:
"Not at all. I’m excited to see what she’s going to do with the role. I was one of a few people that were an obvious choice for Wonder Woman, but it was never going to happen. I’m contracted with Marvel and it would (be) strange. Sif, in her way, is Marvel’s Wonder Woman. They’re both ethereal and have armor and a sword, and have special abilities; the physicality of the role is very similar. The thing I really enjoy about Marvel is that they start with a character first and all the explosions and costumes, the glitz and glam, are secondary to who the actual character is deep down. That’s something I haven’t really been able to find with DC Comics. I know that’s a bold statement, but it’s been my experience."
Pretty much convinced me that once Thor's done, they should continues that corner of the franchise with a series of Sif films. They wouldn't even need to produce a new poster. This would do it.

No comments: