Life of Anna.

Film Anna Kendrick's Oscar diary is as snarky as you'd hope but also in places has a familiar ring to it. Example:
"I get to present the award for Best Supporting Male Actor, which goes to Jared Leto. When he gets up on stage, the list in his hand is so long I wonder why I let myself be talked into the more painful shoes. However, his speech quickly transitions from a list of agents and lawyers to Pink Floyd, Wayne Gretzky, and all the women he’s ever slept with. His speech is funny and his hair smells like a damn meadow. What a dream."
From Brian Krakow:
"Her hair smelled incredible. Her hair smelled like the orange grove we passed when I was eight on the way to see my grandmother. But I guess that’s just her shampoo. Or something."
Yes, I know he was talking about Angela, not Jordan (and that would have been a whole other programme).  Yet ...

No comments: