Not Zooey.

Journalism The Mail Online mistook me for Zooey Deschanel and all I got was this lousy photo:
"When I saw the article, a friend was searching for photos of Zooey Deschanel and that was the first article that popped up this past weekend - I was immediately horrified. Those photos were godawful! Not only did I not look like Zooey Deschanel, I didn’t look like me. Secondly, how had they found me? Did someone see me driving down Buena Vista Avenue and follow my car? Wouldn’t my car - a beat up old VW Jetta with a USC sticker - alert them to my non-celebrity status? Where had the photographer hidden? That’s one nice camera, it’s right up in my face, but the street was empty. Also, no offense to Burbank, but where I was looking was on the cheaper side, and unless Zooey Deschanel was involved in some ponzi scheme, the girl did not need to live there. How had no one noticed the photographer’s mistake?"
So that's Zooey, Katy Perry, this lady and Anna Friel when she's appearing in Pushing Daisies. At this rate the New Girl parody of the Robert Palmer video will be a go project.

No comments: