a mix of every RSS feed offered by all the sites on popurls

About popurls is a single page, convenient aggregator for content/news from across the web.

In an effort to widen my sources but limit the number of times I read the same story which happens a lot through Google News searches I wondered if it would be possible to create a mass RSS feed using all of the sources on popurls.

Firstly, I Asked Metafiter, and although someone marked the question as a favourite, no one had an answer.

Not wanting to be beaten, I've just spent the past couple of hours (couple?) putting together a Yahoo Pipe. Here it is:

http://pipes.yahoo.com/pipes/pipe.info?_id=fad7fa0adf21fdfe563bed71a6345cac

That's a mix of every RSS feed offered by all the sites on popurls (without polling popurls itself).

I expect I'll find some use for it.

No comments: