I'm trying not to get too wound up

Life Sigh, there are plenty of things I could say about the present big story, and have said via the Twitter feed, but I'm trying not to get too wound up, trying to calm down, trying not become too self righteous about something I don't have any control over even though I know that it effects just about everything that happens in this country, via its political connections.

So instead I thought I'd show this nice photo of a rainbow I took earlier during a hail storm. That's a hail storm.  In July. Goodness.

Rainbow crosses the road.

I've never been this close to a rainbow before, especially never looked down on one, like standing in the middle of a lens flair or a soap bubble. The coloured halo also seemed to be moving closer, at least until it dissipated.

No comments: