Does anyone have any 200 pin 2Gb DDR2 800 / PC2 6400 SO-DIMM netbook memory sticks going spare?

Life Having been looked at by people who know about these things, it is indeed the case that my Dell computer is very broken, the motherboard having expired before the rest of the pieces. Dell apparently only use motherboards manufactured for themselves which are very difficult and expensive to get hold of and the people who know about these things suggest that it would be cheaper to buy a whole new computer.

At present that's not really an option so I'm tottering along with my Compaq Mini 110c which is fine but because of some licensing agreement related to Windows XP is only manufactured with a single gig of memory. So sometimes, particularly when I've more than two applications open (Firefox and Tweetdeck should do it) it's very, very slow. Upgrades are available but before I head to Amazon I was just wondering ...

Does anyone have any 200 pin 2Gb DDR2 800 / PC2 6400 SO-DIMM netbook memory sticks going spare?

Just thought it was worth asking.

Updated: I've bought one.

No comments: