"Twitter’s over capacity"

Music Entertaining interview with Paloma Faith at PopJustice. That's entertaining with a slight hint of danger (if can believe it):
"You’re saying that but I call your attention to Exhibit A: a photograph of you on stage at Glastonbury almost being lifted off the stage by two massive helium balloons. That doesn’t scream modesty. That screams “LOOK AT ME”. It screams “LOOK AT ME I’M THE ONE WITH TWO MASSIVE BALLOONS ON MY BACK”.
But I think anybody who’s a musician who pretends they’re all downbeat and stuff, they’re all desperate for attention. Any musician who tells you that they don’t like the attention is CHATTING A LOAD OF SHIT. The difference is, I’m honest about it. And yes I will buy two four metre by four metre helium balloons to prove that point.

Do you know what that balloons thing at Glastonbury looked like? You know when Twitter’s over capacity and it’s got the fail whale being lifted by the birds?
I don’t have that problem on Twitter.
Apart from some of the music, what's not to like about Paloma Faith?

No comments: