"a complete wreck"

Film Lucy Punch this to say of the morning that she discovered she was replacing Nicole Kidman in Woody's You Will Meet a Tall Dark Stranger:
"I got a phone call the next day and I was completely delirious, a complete maniac. I was screaming. Within half an hour I had locked myself out of my apartment in my semi pajamas and I was a complete wreck, but I didn’t even care because I was so happy. I went to see my manager and he said we should go somewhere and have champagne and celebrate but he was like, you look awful so we can’t go anywhere. I was in flip flops and half pajamas. I hadn’t worked in a year and I got really close, and I had been on hold for stuff that had fallen through, so it made it even more special."
Lucy Punch's life is like a Raymond Allen sitcom. Betty. Can't wait.

No comments: