fast on the back of



TV Off The Telly is closing, which is tragic. It was the first place that let me write online outside of this blog including the article about Clerks Animated which was the evidence I sent to Manchester University that helped me get into my MA course:
"As of today – and fast on the back of Ian’s excellent and final chart of the decade - there will be no more updates on offthetelly.co.uk. However, it will remain online, as is, until its HTML rusts into pixel dust… or someone pulls the plug. I will, though, be switching off the comments in due course.
As a wise old man said recently, to slightly paraphrase, "I don't want you to go." Thanks to Graham, Jack, Ian, Steve, TJ and everyone else. The web won't be the same without you. Thank god sister site TV Cream is still going to be there.

No comments: