links for 2009-08-18

  • Sorry about yet another Guardian link, but this has Neil Hannon talking about All Saints, considering the brilliance of Black Coffee. It's too short to offer a quote but consider it. Neil Hannon, All Saints fan. Sadly he doesn't offer an opinion of Studio One, one of the best forgotten pop records of recent years.

  • Somehow I managed to entirely miss this event. Grrr. Anyway, here are the results. I think my favourites are the silliest, the lamb and banana next to the lambanana for example.

  • "I will not be devastated if I miss news of Joe Gideon and the Shark's new single."

  • Fascinating approach to making user content viewable by the BBC for automatic linking and pulling into their web pages. It means your stuff is seen by a wider public and makes their pages look prettier. Essentially you tag your photos or blog posts or whatever with a given programme's PID code. Yeah, one of those.

  • And I thought I held grudges.

No comments: