the soundtrack to my bus ride home last night

Life Here's the soundtrack to my bus ride home last night. A woman shouting into a phone all the while her companion telling her to keep her voice down. I might have paraphrased this a little bit, but the gist was:

"Hello? Hello is Suzanna with you. Is she? Well you tell err that if she's not home by eleven, I'll rip her face off and dance on err head. I'll fucking kick her head in. And I'll phone the police and get them to do the same. An arrest err. No. I'm going 'ome myself now. I don't want to see. Actually tell err if she does come 'ome I'll fucking kick err fucking face in. Actually, tell to come home to I can rip her face off."

By then, I was confused as to whether Suzanna would even want to go home and was tempted to ask. But luckily my stop drifted into view.

No comments: