pass it on

That Day It's lunch time already, though I'm no longer hungry having devoured bacon butties and chocolate eggs. In the middle of all those (Whispa, Cadbury's Creme Eggs (which I always thought was spelt 'cream') and Roses) was a rather good compilation of Hollywood Movie Themes which covers most of the bases and some I hadn't thought of, recorded by the likes of the Budapest Strings, Hungarian State Opera Orchestra and the Plovdiv Philharmonic Orchestra.

It's not available on Spotify, so to pass it on I've put together this playlist for you:

Hollywood Movie Themes

Unsurprisingly I have scribbled a few notes about last night's Doctor Who which I thought was pretty marvellous even if the fan reaction has been mixed, largely amongst the kinds of people who don't tend like this kind of episode. The twitter reaction amongst the 'not we' was very positive, which is probably what's most important. Doctor Who's no longer made for the fans whoever they etc.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the creme/cream wispa/whispa thing. Made me laugh.