Climate for Change

Stu from the FACT blog is on the prowl for local blogs for a new exhibition:
"FACT’s next exhibition Climate for Change starts a week on Friday (13 March) and it’s all about networks, cooperation and self-organisation.

In the spirit of things I’m going to feature a local blog for each day of the exhibition and then ask each featured blogger to choose the next one.

Naturally there may be times when the chain breaks down for whatever reason, so I’m looking for recommendations of local blogs that I can restart the process with. If there are any local(ish) blogs that you like then let me know by posting a comment or by sending me an email.

Eventually, each blog will be archived in the ‘C4C Featured Blogs‘ category under Climate for Change."
The email address to contact if you'd like to help is stuart.robarts@fact.co.uk.

No comments: