they're one of my favourite parts of the paper

Life The Guardian now has a category which collects together interviews from across the paper which is excellent because they're one of my favourite parts of the paper. What's also excellent is how it happened:
"To: userhelp@guardian.co.uk
From: Me

Hello,

Pure interviews, I think, are one of The Guardian's great strengths, and certainly one of my favourite aspects of the paper. Can I suggest that a tag/subject/category could be set up collecting them all from across the paper and site on the same page with a connected RSS Feed? It's difficult to keep track of them all sometimes working through music/film/technology/science/books/sport etc.

Take care,

Stuart
(feelinglistless.blogspot.com)
This morning I received this:
From: userhelp@guardian.co.uk
To: You

Further to your email on 1 October, I am pleased to confirm that following your suggestion an interview keyword has now been created. You can now access all interviews via the following page:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/tone/interview

The RSS feed address is:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/tone/interview/rss

Thank you for your interest in the Guardian range of websites.

Kind regards.

User Help
guardian.co.uk
119 Farringdon Road
London EC1R 3ER
Which only goes to increase my appreciation of everything The Guardian does...

No comments: