Life In case you hadn't noticed with all the writing I've been on holiday this past couple of days. Today I went on yet another of those gallery trips, the location for which will be revealed at some later date, just to keep you in suspense (it's related to a milk commercial, that's all I'm saying) When I decided to visit all of these galleries, I just thought it would be a leisurely chance to visit some places I haven't been before and see some good paintings in the process. After Monday and today I'm beginning to see that actually this is turning into something akin to one of Dave Gorman or Danny Wallace's eccentric bets except that (a) there was no bet and (b) I'm not trying to prove anything to anyone. I'll tell you about my thrilling adventures in Lancashire when I'm a bit more awake.

No comments: