"A Christmas shopper's complaint is one of long-standing." - Unknown

Life After booking some annual leave, with the exception of next weekend, I'm now all finished with work work until just after the new year, which is pretty fascinating considering it's only the ninth of December and I'm feeling entirely Christmassy which makes a change. I suppose the big project of December is present buying which I always try to make the most of even though there's only a few of us to buy for. Over compensating perhaps, but after all the build up I've never seen the point of the Blue Peter kind of situation of having just one present each to open. Each year we agree -- this is the last year we'll be doing this -- and the following year it looks as though there are a hundred people in our immediate family and not just three.

No comments: