Buckets

Blog! "I still didn't want to hire her. But my co-worker loved her, although I am not sure that it was not his penchant for cute young girls that was winning out over good sense. We finished our meeting, and told her we?d be in touch. I told him what I thought, he disagreed, and I ended up telling him to 'Do whatever you want.' I packed my briefcase and left, skipping the last interview of the week. He called during my vacation and told me that we had hired her, and she would be starting when I returned. I think I didn't care largely due to the rum, I am sure." -- Hot Coffee Girl

It might not look it based on that section, but you'll be crying buckets...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

blogging question - i'm not being funny, but are blogs mainly written by single people ? do you have any stats to dis-prove my nagging fear ?