the 43 bus

Life "I flashed my pass at the driver and trundled upstairs only to be greeted by a strong smell of unwashed person. At least that's how I describe it, but it's probably a medical condition or something. It smelt bad, and I felt sorry for who ever it was, stinking like that all day long. That small piece of sympathy somehow made the smell bearable (kind of). I can accept such an experience as just one of the many intricacies of bus travelling; you take the rough with the smooth, and that's ok. Not so when the rough is a smoky bus." -- the 43, a blog dedicated to a bus I get up Oxford Road in Manchester sometimes if I'm in a hurry to catch the train. Amazing. I once walked most of the route. [via]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah, we are what we eat. sometimes i wonder with all the crap we eat calk full with preservatives if our bodies will even decay when we die... and if they do, what will be left behind.

Anonymous said...

oh.. i meant eventually not decay when we die... it's all building up through the generations. blah, anyway.