Boxing my ears

That Day Boxing Day feels like The Negative Zone from the Superman comics. It's that place after Christmas were the all the energy you spent leading up to the big day goes to and dies. I've never really known what to do and it's often quite a wierd day. I end up doing things like watching documentaries about the making of Battleship Potempkin or hours aimlessly online looking for the overnight ratings for last night's extraordinary Doctor Who. One of these years, much like New Years Eve, I'll understand what the day is for and how to spend it. Look at the Wikipedia and it really isn't any hope. Oh well, Holiday Tuesday to come. On the upside, my mp3 player is talking to my computer and I've this new way of listening to music. Probably the headphones but for a few minutes I thought Madeleine was singing just to me.

No comments: