Inevitable

Life So the inevitable happened. I was enjoying myself last night, really enjoying myself, then 11pm began to creep up and I had to leave the group to go to the station for the last bus. It seems incredible that there are no trains between two major cities, Liverpool and Manchester, so close to each other, after 11:20 at night. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know. I've checked National Express and their last goes at midnight. The YHA is £20 a night. If anyone can better either of those I'll be eternally grateful.

It was a bit of an adventure. I was able to see some more of the student end of Manchester where all the halls are, and what I missed by not moving into one of those (quite small rooms). Things took a turn for the biographical as we passed a pub which my friend Chris's band Roosta played at once (which is now called 'The Pub' just in case there's any confusion) and on the bus home I sat next to an an old friend, Louise, someone I haven't seen for about five years. This is why I never say goodbye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Soon you'll have friends who invite you to crash on their sofa, don't worry.