Hello. Remember Me?

Who I've been keeping my timelord writing elsewhere lately but I wanted to just let those with a passing interest in on something. BBC7, which is the digital talk station will be running the award winning series of Doctor Who audio dramas starting Saturday at 6:30pm and 12:30am. This time it's the Paul McGann model and they're totally recommendable -- I've waxed lyrical before, but much of this stuff is better than the old television series ever was and in many cases just as good as the new tv series. The official BBC site has an excellent preview and trailer page which includes a specially recorded and funny scene setter from McGann. The BBC7 website is going to be having episodes on listen again for the week afterwards as part of their listen again. I believe readers abroad can also have access that way.

No comments: