Birth of a nation

Plug! Last night one time interviewee on this very site, Danny Wallace, sent me (and I suspect a bunch of people) the following email reminder for his new adventure:
"My dear friends,
It is I, Danny Wallace, your pal.
Just thought I'd let you know about something you may or may not be interested in.
My first (and perhaps only) BBC series has its first outing on Wednesday night. It's at 10pm, on BBC2. Afterwards, the more bored and lonely of you may be delighted to hear that you can press the red
button and I'll be mucking about, live, inside your telly. I will steal all your buttons and make a nasty smear on the inside of your screen.
Not really!!!!
Ha.
But maybe.
Anyway. See what you think. I'm starting my own country. I'm now a King.
Bye!
Danny

PS. Here's a link to a show teaser, which includes my awe-inspiring
national anthem!
http://www.citizensrequired.com/_/teaser/"
There was also a flyer:

No comments: