In my ... home ...

Liverpool Life I haven't posted under that title in a while, but I got my hair cut today and it seems about time. This is really for any bloggers reading who live in Liverpool (you know who you are). As if I wasn't posting voluntarily in enough places I've been wanting to start a blog about the home town for a while. But since naturally everyone has different interests and experiences, going it alone would be pointless.

Then I remembered Metroblogging. They're a network of weblogs about a variety of cities throughout the world. Most of them are in the US but they recently added Birmingham as well as London. I thought it would be fun to have a Liverpool section. But they need to have a limit of ten sign-ups before they consider adding a city. If anyone's interested in joining, you can sign up here. The only rules seem to be that you can commit to posting at least three times a week and have a current weblog. Wouldn't it be cool to be the third city and make this link work?

3 comments:

crossoverman said...

Thanks for linking to Metroblogging! I hadn't heard of it - but now that I have, I'm delighted to see there's a Melbourne blog! Yay!

Anonymous said...

Oh. go on then! I've signed up. I'd forgotten about metroblog too, a Liverpool site would be dead good I reckon.

Stuart Ian Burns said...

Hey Ian. Well that's two of us (as far we know).