Links for 2005-02-11 [del.icio.us]

Links for 2005-02-11 [del.icio.us]

  • The Vogons of Hitchhiker's Guide
    Well I certainly wasn't expecting that. Actually I quite like it.
  • Ice Hotel
    Cool continental breakfast
  • I'd like to say that's not the ITV I know but ...
    something else found by Kottke
  • Wil Wheaton gets cast in something
    Which understates actually. Excellent piece of writing to boot.
  • Bloglines statement on the Ask Jeeves acquisition
    Actually seems more positive than I was expecting. Seems they will keep their autonomy within the collective
  • Sideways rocks the wine industry
    The Pinot effect.
  • 2004 World Poll @ Sense of Cinema
    One of those excelllent reviews which features lots of things you've never heard, much less been released in UK. Here is what we're missing.
  • No comments: