It's just so dangerous.

Life When I checked my email this evening I recieved the following message from BT Yahoo, my internet service provider:
"Dear Customer,

Good News: FREE upgrade for Surftime customers

What are we doing?

We're simplifying your BT Yahoo! Surftime service so you'll be able to use it at any time, day or night, without additional call charges.

This means that you'll no longer have to pay extra for surfing during the day, Monday to Friday ...."
I've read through the message a number of times. I've checked the source code to see if it's spam. I even thought about printing it out so that I can do thing you see in films were people turn messages back to front for authenticity. It seems fine to me.

I just don't believe it.

I'm being given more flexible hours online for no extra cost.No more waiting until 6pm to check my emails and surfing at midday on a bank holiday. It's just so dangerous. It starts on the 24th January. If you don't hear from me that night, you can assume something has gone terribly wrong and you should go on without me...

No comments: