'Like, y'know, or something...'

MSCL Waves of nostalgia as I read:
""My So-Called Life:" "So-Called Angels"

A decade after its 15-episode (sic) run, the "My So-Called Life" holiday special still holds a place in my heart and brings a tear to my eye. The show is filled with actions and quotes of angst-ridden teenagers (i.e., "Do we have to keep talking about religion? It's Christmas."), yet this episode ironically captures the true meaning of the holidays and brings the entire cast (including poor Brian Krakow) together in the end. It's, like, deep, in this, like, meaningful way. Yeah."
Still up for a reunion Clare?

1 comment:

Stuart Ian Burns said...

I have read that TWP thing -- but seriously I defy anyone to get through the closing moments of this episode and not want to go and find someone to cuddle very quickly.